When you start considering your business’s online presence, one of the first things you should consider is web design. Think of this website as your storefront to customers online, keeping in mind that customers may visit your online storefront before even stepping foot in your business! This means your website should have the same attention to detail as your physical space, it should feel like your brand and contain important information. When choosing a company to handle your website design, you should be looking for one that has an understanding of every great design component and will develop a site that is well-optimized for search engines (SEO), as well as friendly to website visitors. The company creating your website is not only developing a beautiful product featuring your business, but they are also responsible for making sure the content on your website is easily crawled by search engines in order to be found when potential customers are searching online.
The Telegraph’s Digital Marketing Services team can develop a web design that:
1. Appeals to potential customers and is easily navigated.
2. Is constructed through custom themes using Word Press, meaning you will have access to your site’s back-end and content.
3. Reflects your brand’s unique qualities, using customizable templates as the base structure to your site.
4. Had a responsive design, so your site will be visible and user-friendly even on mobile devices and tablets
5. Utilize Search Engine Optimization (SEO) through site plug-ins that utilize tags, keywords and more.
6. URLs and page titles are tailored to be Search Engine friendly.
7. Our back-end team will keep up-to-date records of your content for security and future use.
8. Vigilant monitoring of your site will ensure virus attacks will not impact your business’s site .
9. Your site will be designed in a format that you can change content at any time.
10. Social media buttons will be featured on your site to give visitors another way to engage with your brand.
11. Setup and configuration of Google’s Webmaster Tools and analytics to track your site’s progress.
12. Regular reports from our analytic tools will keep you informed on site traffic and demographic information to help you target the right audience in other areas of your business.
13. Most importantly, as a customer of The Telegraph you will receive the dedicated attention needed to create a cohesive website that meets all of your needs.
Any quote on a web design project will include content generation, both transferring old and creating new, any graphics work required to outfit your existing logo and images as well as the framework of your new site. Starting a new business or unhappy with your current logo? The Telegraph’s graphic designers will create one with you as part of your web design. We want to create all-inclusive packages that will help you achieve your desired web presence and will have the fewest surprises possible.
As part of your total web design package, we offer website hosting and will handle the configuration of your new site. We can also handle moving your existing site from your current hosting provider and change your domain name registrar at no added cost.
Need more than a website? We also offer a variety of other packages and a la carte services to get your business the online marketing strategy it needs. These packages can include everything from social media account creation, to regular postings and customer engagement to the set up of email blasts and directory listing claims. Call The Telegraph Digital Marketing Services team today to schedule an appointment to discuss your online strategy. And why not – it’s free!